INN: diclofenac sodiumWhere to buy
Each tablet contains:
Active ingredients: diclofenac sodium 50 mg
Excipients: lactose monohydrate, starch, microcrystalline cellulose PH 101, sodium starch glycolate, povidone K-29/32, magnesium stearate, anhydrous colloidal silicon dioxide;
Film coating: hydroxypropymethylcellulose phthalate, propylene glycol, castor oil, glycerin, polysorbate 80
Inflammatory and degenerative joint and spine diseases:
– Rheumatoid arthritis;
– Ankylosing spondylitis;
- Soft-tissue rheumatic disorders;
- Pain syndromes caused by spinal disorders;
- Acute gout attacks;
- Post-traumatic and post-surgery pain syndrome and nonspecific inflammations including those after dental manipulation;
- Pain and /or inflammatory syndromes in gynecology (primary dysmenorrhea, adnexitis);
- Adjunct in treatment of infectious and inflammatory diseases of the ENT organs proceeding with severe pain syndromes.
Appropriate etiotropic and nosotropic treatment of the underlying disease should also be assigned. The fever alone is not an indication for the drug administration.
Rhumacare 50 mg Enteric Coated Tablets; two blisters of 10 tablets each packed in a carton with a Leaflet